Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"I sure do love these crazy summer nights when we all get together."

Ramblings:

Whelp, summer is in full swing. The job is awesome, summer is awesome, the friends are great and I'm living life! For the most part I've been working a lot and if I'm not working then I'm relaxing by the pool with my boyfriend and great friends. I simply couldn't ask for much more. This past weekend, I went home. It was great seeing my family. My birthday is a week from today, so I was able to snag a few early birthday presents! I got some really nice sandals called Jack Rogers. I'm pretty much ecstatic about those. Also got a new bathing suit, beach bag and towel. :) My granny gave me some money for some shoes I've been wanting. If you can't tell, I've got a shoe fetish! Haha This weekend, I'm going to the beach with my parents. I'm looking forward to it!

Prayer Requests:

As you know, one of my best friends Chelsea is studying abroad. She is still having a wonderful time. Please continue to pray for her and her safe travel. I'm SUPER excited for her to come home (9 days left). That's right...I'm counting. Also, my friend Matt is still overseas on his mission trip. I've been following his blog pretty closely and it seems he has made a lot of progress. From what I can tell he has befriended several people and has been walking beside them through their journey with Christ! Please pray for his safety and that he has the wisdom to do God's work! :) P.S. Chels & Matt if you see this- love y'all! Miss you too! Stay safe.


Crazy Summer Nights- Hope Partlow

1 comment:

  1. I like to read yours too when I get the chance! ;) thanks so much! Miss you too and hopefully I'll see you soon. 18 more days here, which is INSANE. Feels like it went so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them! :)