Thursday, February 10, 2011

"...blonde girls, blue jeans, string of pearls, take you on a trip around the world girls. Love has a thousand faces..."

Hello everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't written in so long! This week has been crazy- three tests & two papers, along with having other homework & working two nights a week!

Statistics:
Tomorrow I have my first statistics test, I really hope it goes ok! Mike, my boyfriend, has been a big help with getting me through this class. His high school offered AP statistics and he is currently a mechanical engineering major switching into marketing-business, so he understands the math deal! I envy people like him who just gets it. I'm so blessed to have him in my life...

Careers:
Anyway, so I realize I previously posted about not knowing what I want to do when I grow up. Unfortunately, I have yet to decide what job I would like to have, but I am making progress! Last week, I switched my curriculum to political science with a concentration in public policy! I have hopes of getting into my university's graduate program in public administration. The more I've prayed about it have thought about it & my different options, I've realized that I have to go with my gut. I can't fight it. I always end up coming back to public administration, so why not take a stab at it?

Prayer request:
I have a prayer request! Mike's best friend, Beau, is leaving for Afghanistan tomorrow & will return May 2012. Mike's friendship with Beau means a lot to him, and Beau's mom is like another mom to Mike! Please pray for safe traveling and a safe experience overall. I admire every man and woman who risks their lives for our country and freedom- armed forces, police, fire, etc. What a great thing these people are doing. However, it is so frightening when it's a loved one!


I'm so sorry this post has been short, but I have to get to class! I hope everyone is doing well & has a great day & Valentine's day. :)

Here's a song I've been listening to lately, I love it!
Randy Montana- 1,000 Faces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them! :)