Friday, March 4, 2011

I learned to live, have a life...

Happy spring break! :)

Yes, today is the day just about every college student waits for...spring break! Thank goodness it is here! Although I'm not doing anything spectacular I will say I'm looking forward to sleeping in! I don't have anything planned except for spending some time at the courthouses sitting in on cases for a class project. Ugh, I know right... school work on a break? Sucks. Oh well, gotta do what I gotta do.

Kappa delta say yeahhhh
So, in my last post I wrote about rushing KD! Well, they offered me a bid & how could I refuse becoming a sister in such a great organization? Every moment I've spent doing something regarding KD from the boring new member classes to the fun mixers, I have not regretted a thing! Not only is it a great form of support and networking, but also it has brought my passion back into my life- dance. Thank you sigma chi for having derby days! Derby days is sigma chi's philanthropy event and they have a dance competition amongst the sororities. A LEGIT DANCE COMPETITION! I haven't been this excited in a veryyy long time & it has felt absolutely amazing being back in a dance studio with such beautiful and talented girls. This is such an exciting & important part of my journey for it is a lifetime sisterhood. I CANNOT WAIT for the future ahead of me. Love you kay deessss!!!!

Bangladesh
Whelp, the time has come. Dad is going back to Bangladesh tomorrow, but this time he will only be gone for three weeks. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he travels overseas and continues to add such significant events to his journey. This is something he really enjoys and it's such a life fulfilling event and a huge support for Bangladesh.


I suppose that's it for now. Not too much to say! I hope everyone is having a great start to the new month of March and that your journeys are full of accomplishment and success.

"Let us strive for that which is honorable, beautiful, and highest."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them! :)