Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Good ol' days don't wash away...

Hey y'all!

It's been quite sometime since I have posted. I figured it was about time for an update! Throughout the past few week several things have taken place that I am very excited to share with you!

Good News:

I AM EMPLOYED! I was in a desperate search for summer employment and it seemed as if I was never going to find a job! However, God took care of me like always! I am one of the newest members at a dance store! It sells dance clothing, shoes, accessories as well as some gymnastics and cheer things! I started on April 1st and I am so excited! So far, I absolutely love it! It is has been sooooo nice to be around familiar things! As you all know, I miss dancing terribly! I feel as if this job will allow me to stay connected to the dance world! It's honestly a dream come true!

KAPPA DELTA! Today I took my new membership test and made a 100! In two days I will be a full sister in Kappa Delta! I'm so excited. I have worked so hard to get this stuff down pat and it is all paying off. I've only been in KD for a few short weeks and I have already met so many new people that I absolutely love and adore!! Not to mention KD just won Anchor Splash! For those of you who do not know, Anchor Splash is Delta Gamma's philanthropy event. It is a huge event and it is a great thing for the sorority and fraternity that wins! :)

Bad News:

Unfortunately, with the good news come the bad news. I have decided to leave the writing center. I have enjoyed my time there and have learned a lot about writing. However, with my new job I am fearful that I will not be able to handle two jobs, a sorority, and maintain my grades! So, this will be my first and last semester as a writing tutor.

Anyway, just wanted to update everyone! I hope you're all doing well and are having a great week! :)

Josh Kelley- Georgia Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them! :)