Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"It's like thunder, lightening. The way you love me is frightening!"

Happy Tuesday!

Exams: 
I can't believe exams are already here. As I stated in my last post, WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE? I'm simply not supposed to be this old. Tomorrow is my statistics exam, wish me luck! It is at 6:00 tomorrow night, so go a head and start sending up those prayers. I'm definitely going to need them. However, I am very glad this is the first one. I'm a firm believer in "getting the worst over with first." I have five exams this semester and I think I'm going to die. I have one Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Monday, Wednesday. Can you say intense? Oh college...the stress you bring me! Please pray for all of the students going through exams right now! It is a very stressful few weeks! Although, I'm sure we will all get through them!

It's raining men, hallelujah! 
I declare, I was meant for the 80's. Although my momma thinks I was meant for today, I beg to differ! I know my life has a purpose for the 2000's, but I think I could have done just fine as a teenager in the 80's. The music is fabulous, the clothing was great, lyrical was taking off, & women were establishing their power. Did I mention lyrical was taking off? Boy, do I miss dancing. Lyrical is and will always be my favorite type of dance! It's destine! My sorority and one of the fraternities had an "80's Rave." We dressed from the time era, we played the music, we had a good time! I had the baggy, cut off bright yellow shirt, big earrings, big hair, red lips, purple tights, and pink pumps, & the dance moves. Of course, I rocked every bit of it. Seriously, I was meanttttt for it. Too bad, I can't change time! 

Anyway, it's back to studying for me. I hope y'all have a wonderful week!

It's Raining Men- The Weather Girls


Knock On Wood- Amii Stewart




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them! :)