Monday, November 1, 2010

Patience is virtue?

Hello everyone!

I hope y'all had a great and happy Halloween! This Halloween was A LOT better than last year's! I was able to enjoy it with some great friends and made some new ones! My wonderful friend, Megan, let me borrow her "boxer" (a fighter, not a dog) costume from last year; it was so cute! I really enjoyed seeing everyone's costumes, some were really creative. A good friend of mine from Maine was a redneck, it was absolutely hilarious. He went a bought a mullet and camouflage hat. He also wore a flannel shirt and cut up a pair of old jeans, wore all of that including some "bubba teeth" and work boots. Like I said, it was absolutely hilarious, especially when he tried faking a southern accent. He didn't have any of us fooled, after all we do have the REAL southern accents.

Any how, I'm sure everyone is aware of the many life lessons we all face. Here lately, I feel like God has been placing several in front of me. Although, an emphasis has been placed on a particular one: patience. I understand that being patient is something I've never been good at, but I'm starting to realize it's something I definitely  need to work on. I can't always expect people to do what they say or always be on time. After all, not everyone is like me. Therefore, they don't think like I do. This past weekend, I decided to start working on my patience. Patience with absolutely everything. My parents have always stressed the importance of "killing people with kindness," which is somewhat hard to do. Although, I know that in the end it will pay off. Those who were mean or ruthless towards me, will get what they "deserve." I just have to have a little patience and continue to implement good morals and ways throughout my life. I guess...patience really does bring virtue...I just wanna know when! Hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them! :)